Sarees are a favourite traditional attire amongst South East Asian women no matter where they reside, India, Bangladesh or foreign lands. Even foreign women like to experiment with our favourite saree. Another favourite thing amongst women that is an integral part of this blog post is the colour “PINK”. Yes girls love pink, in all its shades and hues. Yet sometimes it gets difficult to choose the right pink saree and even more difficult to still one’s heart on the right saree blouse design to wear with the feminine saree. This is one dilemma that the women residing both abroad and home suffer. That is why this post will explore all the possibilities with pink sarees with lots of photos depicting how beautiful pink sarees look with different types of blouse design and colour.
Pink and Black a Killer Combination even with Saree & Blouse
Pink is a beautiful feminine colour with infinite potential. Depending on the shade or hue of pink different messages are sent. On the other hand, black is a universal sexy colour and a leader in diversity. A combination of different shades of pink with black is a killer combination in a saree and blouse due to the striking contrast. Contrast is a great way to spice up a saree look. It is always not necessary to wear matching coloured blouse and neither is it mandatory to wear blouse tailored with the blouse piece given with the saree. Innovation in saree fashion is necessary to stand out in parties and wedding ceremonies.
• Photo of a beautiful baby pink saree or what can be referred to as a powder pink saree with silver mirror-work with black velvet ribbon border paired with a contrasting black blouse with unique silver and pink floral embroidery and pattern on the two sides of the blouse. The neckline is kept very simple with a silver ribbon piping which looks fantastic when worn and people confuse it for a perfectly round silver neck rope. The sleeves are sleeveless with silver spiked lace designing.
powder pink chiffon saree with silver border and unique latest blouse style
• Photo of an ultra-feminine and gorgeous peach pink with thick black border with thread embroidery. Similar embroidery with black thread is used on the unique saree blouse style with peach pink torso lining material. The sleeves of the blouse are kept simple and classy in transparent nude chiffon. A very classy look to go for.
Most beautiful saree blouse design photo
• Photo of a fuchsia pink and black half and half saree with gorgeous dark gold embroidery on black border. The blouse is kept casual in velvet material with the only piece of accentuation being the gold shoulder straps. This look is great for parties.
Contrast Blouse with Pink Saree
• Floral printed blouse or floral embroidered blouse looks great with plain chiffon or net sarees. Photo below of both front and back of a plain hot pink chiffon saree worn with a sleeveless off white blouse with floral blouse.
pink chiffon saree gold border
Bubblegum pink saree with floral blouse with big window back neckline for party
• Sultry demure pink satin saree with Chantilly lace saree pallu / achol paired together with a gorgeous aqua green velvet sweetheart neckline short corset type blouse. The blouse has sophisticated intricate hand embellishments.
Sexy and sophisticate in satin and lace saree
• Picture below of a deep pink (also called rani pink) silk katan saree with a delightful mango yellow blouse with kundan stone designs. The sleeve of the blouse is kept short but has a unique detailing to it. Look closely and see the sleeve has an inverted V at the sleeve helm with designing. Pic
Katan silk saree in rani pink with contrasting yellow blouse design
Matching Pink Blouse with Pink Saree
Matching blouse with saree is not a bad idea and even celebrities love sporting matching coloured saree blouse styles to parties and weddings • Photo below of Preitty Zinta attending Shahid Kapoor’s wedding in a hot hot pink saree with a matching pink blouse. The blouse is kept very simple with short sleeves and deep rounded square neckline at the back.
Preitty Zinta at Shahid kapoor’s wedding in hot pink rani pink saree
• Photo below of Kareena Kapoor also wearing a matching pink blouse with her shaded net saree in shades of pink (hot pink to cotton candy pink). The border of the saree is white with pink thread embroidery. The blouse is a sleeveless one with narrow shoulder straps.
Kareena in shaded pink saree with white and pink border at promotion of Heroine movie
• Katrina Kaif also donned on a pink saree with matching pink blouse. The blouse is very beautiful stitched in the Grecian style with chunky stone broach pinned at the centre of her cleavage.
Katrina in pink saree with buti work with matching pink silk satin blouse with broach
Photographs of Pink Sarees with Different Types of Blouses
Purple pink silk saree with buti all over with gorgeous saree border with sleeveless gold blouse
coral pink net saree with stone silver border. Short sleeve blouse
pink saree with border with flower. Blouse all over work
Deep pink and light pink shaded chiffon saree with kundan and stone work all over blouse pic
Light pink net saree with silver embroidery and zardozi work with matching pink saree
Pink Net saree with gold and silver border with black velvet blouse design