Long gone are the days when ladies made the standard 6 inches sleeved saree blouse with the 1 yard of fabric provided with the saree. In this era of innovation and creativity I urge my readers to think of the words “fancy” and “extravagant” when they think of party saree blouse designs. Forget about the fabric that came as a blouse piece with your saree. Give an extra effort and add some extra fabric or embellishment to your blouse. I want you to be the diva of the party when you enter the venue. Today I will share 50+ photos of Party Saree Blouse Designs to inspire you. This blog post will give fantastic ideas for your next party saree blouse whether it be chiffon, net or georgette.
Party Saree Blouse Designs Suitable for Healthy Women
Irrespective of shape and size I want my readers to look their best when they wear saree to a party. As long as you choose the right saree and perfect blouse style, you can look gorgeous whether you are a little chubby or overweight. I believe that each and every lady is gorgeous and in a saree she becomes a goddess. Always wear your saree with pride. Remember that aside from the saree and blouse design, it is the confidence in the lady wearing the saree that emits the true aura of a woman. Don’t take my guidance as reprimand. You are always free to wear whatever type of blouse your heart desire. However, read on if you want my expert guidance on what will look great and bring out your true beauty in a saree.
Party Saree Blouse Designs for Women with Fat Arms
So what if you have flabby arms! That should never stop you from wearing saree. Here are some tips on looking fabulous for women with flabby arms:
- this is a no brainer but you need to find a good tailor who will work with your needs and requirements. Only then can you follow the rest of the tips on looking slim in a saree.
- If your arms are chubby then wear sleeves that tightly hug and cover the unattractive parts. Full sleeve blouses are very slimming.
- Do not use lining in sleeves. Adding lining underneath blouse sleeves adds excess weight visually.
- Make sure the sleeves are stitched like it is your second skin. A little uncomfortable it may be around the elbows but so worth it.
- Alternatively wear three quarter sleeves which end right after the elbow. These blouses are also very slimming. The arms are usually fat around the upper arm and taper down around the forearms. So it is a great idea to expose the forearms.
Latest Trend in Saree blouse fashion
- lately fashion trends have shifted to the half sleeve blouse which ends right above the elbow. This sleeve is very flattering and looks great on blouses with gorgeous all over embellishments.
Saree Blouse Designs for Women with Flabby Tummy
If you are not quite fat but have a bit of flab around the stomach, I have the perfect solution for that problem. Remember rubensque women look gorgeous in saree. the word Rubenesque comes from the famous paintings of Flemish painter Peter Paul Ruben who painted gorgeous voluptuous women. Tips on how to wear saree when you are a curvy lady:
- Instead of wearing a 14 inch length blouse, go for a longer blouse covering the midrif.
- Long Blouse – Long full bodice saree blouse designs are in these days.
- Corset Blouse – Considering wearing a corset type saree blouse. They are very flattering and literally make the stomach look flatter.
- What type of Saree – Avoid wearing transparent saree. If you still want to wear transparent net saree or chiffon saree, then go for half and half sarees. With the bottom half transparent and the top half covering the torso and pallu of a thicker but light fabric such as georgette.
- Broad Shoulders – If you have wide broad shoulders then avoid wearing boat neck. Boat neck design makes the shoulders look wider. Instead go for wide V neck.
Party Saree Blouse Designs Suitable for Slim Women
Take a look at your body in the mirror and find out the most flattering aspect of your body. Now accentuate those parts with the right blouse design.
- Too thin arms – If your arms are too thin and narrow then sleeveless may not be the most flattering for you. Instead wear a short sleeved blouse or three quarter sleeved blouse
- tapered slim arms – nicely shaped arms are made for sleeveless blouses and halter neck blouses. Don’t be afraid to show off those arms in a sexy sleeveless blouse
- Beautiful collar bones – If you have prominent collar bones then by all means show them off by wearing a deep and wide décolletage; in other words big and wide neck design.
- Slim long neck – High collared neck designs look fantastic on women with long neckline.
Party Saree Blouse Designs to Look Sophisticated
If you want to look sophisticated and classy in a saree at a party then there are sure shot ways to achieve that goal.
- Sophisticated colours – There are certain colours which by itself gives out a classy aura. Such colours are whites, off-whites, beige, gold, black and almost all pastel colours (pale colours).
- Saree and Blouse Balance – If the saree is gorgeous with a lot of designs such as embroidery, stone work or sequin work, then choose a simple blouse. Example pictures of gorgeous sarees with plain blouses provided below.
- If the saree is plain chiffon or net with only design on the border then wear an all over embellished blouse. You can choose all over sequin work blouse, mirror work blouse, zardouzi work blouse or all over embroidery blouse.
Party Saree Blouse Designs to Look Sexy
To look sexy in saree it is not always necessary to wear less. You can be soberly covered and yet be sexy. Sexiness is in the way the lady carries her saree. However, there are many ways in which to look sensuous and appealing in a saree.
- Sheer Blouse – Sheer blouse is the type of blouse which covers and gives a peek inside at the same time. It covers all the right places and gives a peep show of all the pretty parts like the shoulders and arms and back.
– Cold shoulder blouses are very fashionable and a must have this year. This type of blouse can be worn by any women. This design is sensuous and sexy at the same time.
- Brocade Blouse – Backless brocade blouses with short sleeves can make the lady look very charming. Brocades have a very ethnic look about it and goes very well with many different types of sarees.
– There is something intrinsically sexy about lace. And a lace blouse adds that X factor to the look.
- Velvet Blouse – It is very difficult to match any fabric with the depth of velvet colours. That is why it is best to wear a contrasting velvet blouse with saree. Velvet is a thick fabric so it looks best to wear a skimpy blouse made of velvet. Full sleeve velvet blouses look bulky and unflattering.
- Bikini Blouse – Bikini top type blouses look very appealing with transparent chiffon sarees and net sarees.
Back Neck Designs for Party Saree Blouse Designs
Whether you are bulky or slim, back neck designs are very important. Even if you cannot wear sleeveless or short blouse due to your weight problem, you can always show some skin in the back. Here are some latest party saree blouse neck designs to choose from:
Window necks come is many different shapes. They are either held together with a string or button or just cut out. This type of neck design look good on all types of sarees but especially silk katan sarees and banarasi sarees.
Backless blouses are great to show off beautiful shoulders and back of the lady. Multiple strings or one string ties together backless blouses.
- Racerback Blouse – racerback blouse designs are the latest trend. It is perfect for a younger lady.
- Button Back Blouse design – buttons are a delicious accessory to the saree blouse. They add a feminine touch to the back of the blouse. Perfect for parties and weddings.