This blog will show you how gorgeous pregnant women in saree look. Whether the lady naturally became pregnant or accidentally became pregnant or via IVF treatment became so, life for the soon to be mother transforms forever. With this new exciting aspect of life, often women think that they will have to forego wearing their favourite sarees. The happy woman might feel that she has to hide behind drab clothing. Let me sternly say no to that. Pregnancy does not mean that you have to stow away all those beautiful sarees for nearly a year in the closet. You can definitely still wear sarees if you are pregnant. You can wear sarees to weddings, parties and indeed on your baby shower party. In fact, you can even wear it regularly if your heart so desires. I will share gorgeous photos of pregnant women in saree below:
Maternity Photo-shoot – Pregnant Women in Saree:
Saree is not an attire reserved for only South East Asian Women like India, Bangladesh and Srilanka. Even women from other ethnicity have worn saree at their maternity photoshoot. The best part is, the saree blouse design can still be dazzling.
Pregnant Women in Saree – Tips:
- The saree wonderfully frames the belly area. This looks very homely and beautiful on women in their advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Saree Fabric and Design: It is best for expecting mothers to wear light weight sarees so that very little weight and pressure is put around the belly area. Therefore, avoid heavy sarees like banarasi saree and heavily embellished zardouzi work saree. Instead opt for a light weight like chiffon, gergette and soft cotton.
- Type of Blouse to Wear when expecting a baby: It is best to wear lost fitting blouse, at least around the torso and midriff area. The sleeve can be the same as she usually wears prior to her pregnancy. Some women prefer wearing longer blouse which covers the entire belly.
- Petticoat: At this time it is best to tie the petticoat not too tight. Better still to wear a thick elastic petticoat.
- Before the event: As things that don’t usually bother a woman can bother during pregnancy, it is best to have a trial session of wearing saree for a few hours. This way you will know what to expect when wearing it at any party.
- Shoes: Even though women generally prefer wearing heels with saree, when pregnant I would recommend wearing comfortable flat sandals or shoes.